1.open your engine cover and confirm the position of the air filter.
2. Determine the location of the air filter. The air filter is always in the engine compartment.
3. Generally, the plastic box with the air filter is fixed by a clip, and the upper cover of the whole air filter can be lifted by gently lifting the two metal clips upward. There are also some models that use screws to fix the air filter. At this time, you need to choose a suitable screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the air filter box. Then you can see the air filter inside, take out the air filter by hand.
4. After taking out the air filter element, check whether there is more dust.
5. clean the bottom of the air filter box to remove the dust
6. After the air filter box is cleaned up, install the new air filter.
7. After installation, try the engine, and after confirming that the installation is normal, lower the engine cover.